Thursday, June 28, 2007

Oh Yeah!

The top-down green cardi is coming right along! I'm using size 7 needles (for me, this is a small needle size), and I'm still speeding through this project. Maybe it's the yarn? The TLC Cotton Plus is really smooth and just flies on aluminum needles. Maybe it's because I'm knitting this for Larry and he's skinny!! Less stitches on the needle than I'm used to. LOL!

I should reach the desired length of the cardi by tomorrow. THEN, I have to pick up the stitches around the arms and knit down the sleeves. I still haven't decided what type of edging for the neck and opening I'll do. I'll either crochet a half-double herringbone (see edging below),OR a knitted 2 x 2 rib OR a few rows of garter stitch. I'll have to check with Mr. Larry and see which he prefers. I also want to add a small pocket and buttons. I'm hoping to work on the cardi tonight at the WeHo SnB. See you there!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 3:42 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my You are flying! You will be done in a couple of days!

It looks terrific, I think I might have to get that book. I love top down sweaters!

 
At 9:30 PM PDT, Blogger mary said...

I'm really liking that sweater! Are you sure you aren't going to keep it for yourself?

 
At 11:32 AM PDT, Blogger Madge said...

Mr. Larry is gonna look super suave in his new olive cardigan. I think it'll go very nicely with a martini.

 
At 6:40 AM PDT, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Love that color!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery