Friday, April 23, 2010

6 Months to Go

We've all changed a bit over the years!
a page from our Senior Class Yearbook

It's Vintage Photo Friday! This past week I've been using my free time to work on our upcoming high school reunion. We had a meeting this past Tuesday. The meetings are always fun, but exhausting for my brain. We're all working hard to find as many classmates as possible. We started planning this reunion six months ago and we have six months until the big party! I think we have everything under control. The venue has been selected, along with the menu. The invitation has been designed. Our website is active. We're working on activities and visual presentations during the party. We've got a few emcees lined up.

Some of these couples are still together! Amazing!

It has really been great re-connecting with so many of my old friends. A lot of us have stayed in the area, so mini-reunions have been easy to arrange. I do hope that we can all stay in touch in the years to come. Remember that old round we used to sing when we were kids?
Make new friends,
But keep the old.
One is silver,
And the other, gold.
A circle's round It has no end
That's how long I'm gonna be your friend.

Reunion Committee Members, Hard at Work!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 2:15 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so lucky to have such long-time friends, Ellen. The reunion committee sounds like fun!

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 9:42 AM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

I love the girl with the Rosanna Rosanna Danna Hair. She really put some time and effort into her hair for senior portrait. I wonder how she will look at the reunion.

 
At 10:17 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

picture looks so warm.. i want to have something like this during Christmas..it makes me miss my friends.. now all i have been doing is blogging about things like these..which is good that blog about drugs.. this is very inspiring

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery