Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Red Scarf Project


I finished one red scarf for the Orphan Foundation of America. I hope to have at least one more scarf to donate before the December 15th deadline.
The Foundation ships the scarves to young adults who were in the foster care program and are now on their own in college. Many people donate to this worthwhile cause. Why don't you? Here's all the info.
Ellen's Scarf stats: Red Heart Super Saver, "Lipstick" color, Size "M" hook, crocheted V-Stitch.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:29 PM PDT, Blogger Monique Marie Sauniere said...

I have one finished and another one on the needles! I have also drummed up a bit of interest among my SNB Woodland Hills friends. I hope to have many to send in December!

 
At 8:43 PM PDT, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Yay! That one looks great. I need ot cast on for my first, asap.

 
At 5:48 PM PST, Anonymous OneDay said...

Beautiful scarf and a great cause. Thanks for sharing the info!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery