Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Belated Beth B-Day @ Bloom


On Sunday we belatedly celebrated Beth's birthday with our Sometimes Sunday Crochet Group. We convened at Bloom Cafe, right near my house. Some of us arrived on foot, some by car and one by bicycle!! It was a clear and sunny day, perfect for brunch!

Pedal Pusher, LoriB-Day Girl Beth, Ellen, Natalie
Carol and Julie

Sometimes the service at Bloom (no relation) can be spotty. On Sunday it was good. Even though the place was crowded, there were plenty of wait-people to go around. They have some really good juices and smoothies at Bloom, in addition to a delightful brunch menu, salads, wraps and sandwiches. Three of us had the lamb burger, Beth had a salad, Lori the chicken wrap and Natalie eggs.

Chicken and Apple SaladLamb Burger
BBQ Chicken Wrap
Bacon and Spinach Benedict

After brunch we went to my house for presents, crochet and cake! It was a perfect afternoon with my yarny girls!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:04 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

My breakfast was so good. Your bread pudding should be called Knock Me Out Bread Pudding. I went home and passed for and hour! Joe had to wake me up for dinner.

 
At 4:04 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

That is passed out for an hour.

 
At 4:35 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Hahaha! I'm thinking I might call it "Sock-It-To-Ya" Bread pudding after the super sweet cake of the same name!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery