Friday, October 21, 2011

Vintage Photo Friday - Halloween

Are you ready for Halloween? No matter how old you are, it's still fun to celebrate! It's usually a quiet time of the year for us. Once in awhile we have some trick or treaters at our house. However, this year, we've been invited to three Halloween parties in addition to our neighborhood "Halloween Haunt" for the kids in Wilshire Vista. All of a sudden we're popular and so are Halloween get-togethers!
Each of our soirées requires a different costume. I thought just having a Halloween party was theme enough! Apparently not. Naturally, I cannot divulge any of my costume ideas yet. There will be photos at a later date.
Start planning your costume now and have a great weekend, my pretties!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:26 PM PDT, Anonymous Jo Anne said...

Three costume parties, ugh!! The idea of a costume party just makes me itch!! I am sure you & Larry will come up with some very creative and great costumes. Enjoy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery