Thursday, March 15, 2012

Inspiration

Once again, I look to Ravelry for yarny inspiration. Here are a few of my latest faves:


My Barbie needs a cute little number like this one. Hey, Brenda B.! I think this is one of your favorite stitch patterns!

Knock Knock Knock Penny by Anke Spilker
I would seriously like to see this in a shawl format.

This reminds me of an old-fashioned quilt.

Baby ABC's Afghan by Coats and Clarke
Love the corner granny squares.

I call this the Brain Beanie!

Which patterns have inspired you lately? Inquiring minds need to know!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:57 PM PDT, Blogger Shadygrove said...

I'm pulled in a lot of directions right now. I actually finished an adaptation of your Derby hat for a baby yesterday. Today I finished a little neckwarmer from some lovely Road to China Light I got at Loop & Leaf yesterday. I started a Blackberry Salad striped baby blanket this week. Made the Super Cute Baby Hat and a shamrock last weekend for a baby gift. No pics yet for any of those, but I hope to do that chore tomorrow. Last week I made a Sushi Roll scarf which I love. I've favorited a lot of vest and bag patterns, but I'm way behind on baby projects. Stalled out on a Sunny Spread baby blanket because I'm not loving the cool-toned pink color. Next quick project will be a popcorn tea cozy, Crochetroo pattern. I'm Shadygrove on Ravelry.

 
At 7:47 PM PDT, Blogger Brenda said...

My current fave is this: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/phoebes-sweater
It's a sweater I'm going to make for my granddaughter, when I get time between design projects.
It's from a children's book, in which the mother knits a sweater for the little girl, who comes to realize that a hand-knitted sweater means that she is loved.

 
At 6:51 AM PDT, Blogger Glennis said...

Hi Ellen,

I thought you might be amused by this:

http://www.governmentfreevjj.com/

"Dear Men in Congress: If we knit you a uterus, will you stay out of ours?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery