Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Crafty Friends

I'm in three different yarny groups that meet periodically. My West Hollywood Stitch 'n Bitch meets every Thursday night at the Original Farmers Market. The Fairview Stitchers group meets on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at the Fairview Branch of the Santa Monica Library. The El Segundo Slipt Stitchers Guild meets once a month at the Joslyn Center in El Segundo. A few of my friends overlap in these groups, but basically, they are composed of many different, talented stitchers. I feel fortunate to be inspired by so many clever people!
Here are a few Easter-inspired knitted and crocheted items made by my crafty friends:

Suji's "Edina" (Birds of a Feather)Jill's Tiny BunniesEve's Chicken PotholdersStephanie's Cotton "Rubber" ChickenSarah's BunniesSarah @ WeHo SnB

All links are for Ravelry Profiles.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:52 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

I love all the cuteness and especially Sarah's matching green nail polish and bunny.

 
At 1:57 PM PDT, Anonymous Suze said...

Cute! I want to make those chicken potholders.

 
At 2:42 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the rubber chicken! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery