Wednesday, April 09, 2014

I Want to Make This!

I'm constantly bombarded with yarny inspiration.  Visiting 11 yarn stores over the weekend must have had something to do with this!  Wherever I look I see something colorful that I can translate into yarny goodness!  I know this sounds weird, but many times my dreams at night contain yarniness.
Here are a few items I've seen in the past few weeks that I want to make:
Adorable Dolly, seen at Abuelita's Yarn Shop, Pasadena

Sweet, Simple Teddy, seen at Carolyn's House, Burbank

Knit Afghan, also seen at Carolyn's House, Burbank

Granny Reindeer, photo sent to me by Laurie K.

Peggy's "Jewel" shawl with beads and leftover sock yarn

I need more yarny time in my life!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM PDT, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

I know the feeling! Love the granny lawn reindeer!

 
At 12:19 PM PDT, Blogger Leah said...

The doll, the rain deer and the shawl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery