Thursday, July 17, 2014

Yarny Inspirations

My stay-cation week is wonderful.  I've had time to crochet, meet friends for lunch, go to museum exhibits and more.
I've been perusing Ravelry for new patterns and found some good ones:
I've just finished my dishcloths for the Annual Discloth Swap.  Check out this adorable Daisy in a Heart cloth!  This could make an excellent pillow or garland too!
Daisy Center Granny Heart
Bombshell Betty Hat

Ballet-Neck Tee
Many of us have been obsessed with the Ballet-Neck Tee, above.  A few ladies at The Knitting Tree have crocheted this darling top.  I just LOVE the pattern with those zig-zags and the self-stripping yarn.  I've started this top, using Noro Taiyo Sock Yarn.  I'm making this as a vertical stripe instead of a horizontal stripe.  I'll probably add longer sleeves too.  So far, I like how this is turning out!

Ellen's Ballet-Neck Tee

Today is museum and art gallery day!  Later, friends.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:32 PM PDT, Blogger ES said...

great pattern, i'll be interested to see how yours turns out!

 
At 10:26 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery