Thursday, September 18, 2014

It's All About the Ukes

Top Row: Miriam, Chuck, Ellen.  Bottom Row:  Tina, Maria, Christina, Chad

Since I've been taking the ukulele class at my office, I have a renewed interest in learning new songs and playing my ukulele.  Today was our last session of "Beatles Ukulele" with our teacher, Jon Lee.  We've decided to continue with another session in a couple of weeks.  I'm so glad.
 
Our teacher, Jon Lee (center)

We may expand our song repertoire to include some songs associated with our workplace, HBO.  The theme to "Game of Thrones" has gone viral with street musicians everywhere!  Check out this video.  One of my uke classmates, Tina, found a ukulele video of a hairy guy in his underwear playing the "Game of Thrones" theme too!  This music sounds so sweet and not at all threatening on the ukulele!


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery