Monday, November 10, 2014

Saturday Stitchin'


Once a month, the West Hollywood Stitch 'n Bitch meets on Saturday mornings.  This is always the second Saturday of the month, from 10am to noon at our usual spot, the upstairs dining area of the Original Farmers Market.
It was quiet when I first arrived.

Eventually, about 10 of us showed up, including the BABIES!  Lauren brought Lucas.  He's so adorable and getting to be such a big boy!  

Lucas

Luke's brand new girlfriend, Nora was there with Mama, Pink Sara.  Nora slept most of the morning, but it was nice to see her sweet face.  She was wearing a pair of booties that I made for her big sister, Jane.

Nora


It was a few days after Suzette's birthday.  I crocheted a shawlette for her in her favorite coral color.  It looks great on her!

Suzette


My co-worker, Jen - Top Shawl Model for the Day!

I managed to finish the edging on yet another Koigu lacy shawl.  I started crocheting this one way back in April on our trip to New Orleans.  It's being blocked now for debut later this week.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery